Join us Friday, November 12th at the Lone Moose Lodge at 5:30 p.m. for our 2nd Spark Soldotna “Shark Tank” event. A buffet-style dinner will be catered by The Hearth Eatery.
Our “Sharks” reviewed 12 applications and selected three to move on to the live presentation round:
- Alaska Rod Co. – Matthew Crowe
- Matia Co. Pottery – Courtney Matiaco
- Delana Music – J. Delana Green
Each presenter will have ten minutes to pitch to the Sharks and audience, followed by up to 10 minutes of Q&A. The winner will receive a $4000 business scholarship to advance their product or service. Tickets are $50 Per Person, seating is limited. Get your tickets here.
Special thank you to our Sharks for sharing their time and expertise!
- Steve Horn – Associate Professor of Business, Kenai Peninsula College
- Tim Jordan – Northern Tech Group
- Jill Schaefer – Kenai Peninsula Office Director, Office of Governor Mike Dunleavy
- Tyson Cox – Real Estate Investor & Kenai Peninsula Borough Assembly Member
- Jenny Neyman, General Manager, KDLL